Saturday, November 27, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

 My 5 year old's kindergarten class had a big old Thanksgiving feast in their classroom last week.  They put on an adorable little program telling all the parents in attendance what they were thankful for. My little man was thankful for "lego batman."  Ha!! =)
 Here's my little man, all dressed like a pilgram, getting ready to dine on grapes. =)

 We have thanksgiving with my inlaws every year. This is their lovely table, all set and ready for us to scarf down thanksgiving offerings. I truely am thankful for my wonderful inlaws!

 I love stuffing. The only way I can eat it is if it's gluten free.... so, I made some this year instead of staring at everyone else's and wishing I could eat it.
I made this delish cheesecake using gluten free gingersnaps as the crust.  Yummmo!

2 comments: