Friday, July 23, 2010

Free Stuff Fridays @ Lauren's Hope

Do you know anyone who wears a medical ID bracelet?  It used to be really easy to spot one because let's face it... they were ugly. Today, that is not the case.  Lauren's Hope has changed the look of medical ids radically and I am happy to say that I am a proud owner of not only 1- but 2 interchangeable bracelets.  I just found the next one I want... and I can't wait to order it. Most people have NO idea that my bracelet is a medical id bracelet - unless I turn over my wrist so they can see the underneath!! The one I'm currently wearing is called "Changing Seasons."

The great folks over at Lauren's have started a new and fun "Free Stuff Fridays" - so hop over to their website and take a peek at the adorable bracelets they have.

No comments:

Post a Comment