Sunday, February 7, 2010

Pictures!

I've had a couple requests for more culinary photos, so I thought I'd post some oldies! =)

 
This is the "Mr. Bear" I made in my confectionery arts class. Notice he's holding a Wusthof! =)


 

  
Ok, so... this may look like I'm having a good time, but pulling sugar is a painful experience. It's hot. Not like... "wow, it's hot outside" hot, but... "oh, look... I'm burning the fingerprints right off my fingers" hot!!  Ouch.

 
Another confectionery arts project. Oh, how I loved my Bunny!

 
A closeup of Bunny's duck. =)

 
Butter, anyone??

 
FLOURLESS chocolate torte with raspberry filling, raspberry, pistachio, and almond buttercream topped with ganache. MmmmmmMmmMmm.

 
Larry, me, and Chef Richard McPeake of KC Ribstars.

 
Gluten free spritz - they turned out really yummy, my grandma would have been proud!
I'll post more soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment