Saturday, January 3, 2009

Toddler Treats


I'm always in search of a tasty and nutritious snack for my kiddos. They have numerous food allergies so it's often a very futile effort.

The other day I was browsing through the Gerber Graduates just knowing that nothing would be safe for Ian, until I found the Apple & Strawberry Fruit Twists.

Ian had never eaten anything with strawberries up until this point, since his big brother is so allergic. But, these treats looked pretty healthy and tasty.

So, now begins my little son.... "He tried them, he liked them. He tried them, he liked them." Yea, I watch way too much Yo Gabba Gabba!

I'm pleased with these fruit treats, so I had to give Gerber a big shout out. Especially since I'm usually bashing the company. =)

1 comment:

  1. Good for you...You can find a good food for your kids...

    Happy blogging,

    Toddler Nutrition

    ReplyDelete