Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Veggies

I am really looking forward to class this evening. It'll be all about the veggies. If it weren't for my insane love of chicken, I could easily be a vegetarian.

I have to admit, I've been watching "The Next Food Network Star" and I was super excited last week when Kelsey announced that she'd be making a white chocolate beurre blanc. It was exciting because I actually know what a beurre blanc is! =)

Still, knowing what I've learned about seafood in the Midwest, in general... I won't be running to Red Lobster to try Kelsey's Macadamia Crusted Tilapia with White Chocolate Beurre Blanc. I think I'll wait until I'm back home, much closer to the East Coast.

I hope to bring my camera to class this evening, and have some awesome shots of the school, my classmates, and whatever it is I end up making tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment